[nabs-l] good news and bad news

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 00:06:24 UTC 2011

Hi All!
I've got good news and bad news. Bad news is that my stream provider has by accident taken my streaming server off line. So I can't stream this live. Good newsw is not that I saved a bunch on my car insurance by switching to Geico, but that it is still recording, and will be up for download. I'm also going to talk to the nabs membership committee about an idea that, if approved, will really help get ourselves out there beyond just this list and the nfb site. Details to hopefully come soon.
>From David

******
Looking for a unique sound and different definition of what awesome internet radio is all about? Looking to listen to and interact with a group of djs who strive for professionalism, but are fun and respect their listeners?
Look no further than AudioMirrorFM, a station with broadcasters from all over the world who play different types of music and enjoy interacting with you the listener. We're a group of broadcasters who love what we do, and we want to share that love with anyone who wants to tune in! So come on by and give us a look
http://www.audiomirrorfm.com