[nabs-l] microsoft 2010 and accessibility

William ODonnell william.odonnell1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 03:57:25 UTC 2011

Am I correct in understanding that this product works well for individuals with low vision and with a program like Jaws or NVDA?  I do not see the option for a voiced guided system.  I have some individuals with other multiple disabilities who are interested in using something that is voice-guided.
Thank you.