[nabs-l] microsoft 2010 and accessibility

dstrick1 at roadrunner.com dstrick1 at roadrunner.com
Mon Jan 24 04:32:53 UTC 2011

There are options that are available for using speach to control the computer in programs like ms word but the only one that I know of is Dragon naturally speaking from nuance. There is one built into windows but I do not know how good either of these packages are as I do not use them myself. However, Word is fully accessible with Jaws. Also not sure about NVDA as I do not use it either.