[nabs-l] social security and jobs

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 11:45:09 UTC 2011

Josh,
I like what everyone has already said, but I wanted to add my two sense. Appreciate what you have... Many blind people in other countries such as my country of India do not have any government support. This means that we do not have such things as SSI or voc rehab to help us perchase technology or pay for college and must rely on family and others just get by and still alot of blind people live a successful lives. At this point I I really wish I received at least some sort of SSI but can not due to me not being a citizen. I would get off it SSI asap but would keep till I could get on myfeet by getting a job.
So keep a smile and be thankful for what you have.

Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller