[nabs-l] windows live mail

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 26 17:02:20 UTC 2011

Hi Steve,
I do have the latest version of jaws; thanks for the suggestion.
I did not know microsoft told screen reader companies of the changes.
I think its a great idea to call FS and bring it to their attention. I can use it to some extent.  But its my belief as i test its accessibility that windows live mail is not fully accessible; yes its partly accessible.  But what's most annoying is i cannot  tell what messages are unread with jaws.
I can see that if I look closely because unread messages are highlighted but I should be able to glean this info with jaws.

Ashley