[nabs-l] Jaws 11 and Power Point

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 28 15:14:37 UTC 2011

Hi Serena,
I haven't learned or figured out power point either.
But two basic commands are these.
To create a new slide press control M. Tpo see the slide show press f 5.
If you just want to read the power point for notes like from class, save it as text or you can read it easily in the slide show format and you get to that mode with f 5.
If you have no or unreliable vision i recommend haviga sighted person describe your slide background and check formating because jaws does not describe how the background looks.
Ashley