[nabs-l] Thank You All!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 14:11:05 UTC 2011

Actually,  there were some really well- attended nabs membership calls
in the past year *smile*.
 But,  Absolutely,  Thanks to all involved for making this call a
success! Without the joint support of the membership,Board, past nabs
presidents, members of the federation and Gabs student divisions
presidents, we wouldn't have had sucha truly wonderful call!

 See you!

 Darian