[nabs-l] Summer Slate

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 14:52:48 UTC 2011

Hey Sean,

Thank you for posting this! Also, big thanks to you, Karen, and
Dominic for producing such an awesome publication! I have an idea
for those who will be in charge of the Slate next year: can
someone on the committee please email the Slate  out to everyone
on the list when each issue comes out? I think it would be a lot
easier for a lot of us.  Thanks again!

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote