[nabs-l] Convention: discussion of test practice materials & file formats

Loew, Ruth rloew at ETS.ORG
Tue Jul 5 13:13:02 UTC 2011

For people attending Convention:

As I announced at the Monday night NABS meeting, I'm interested in preferred electronic file formats for practice materials for ETS tests (GRE, Praxis, TExES, TOEFL).  You're invited to an informal discussion over breakfast Wednesday 7/6 at 7:45 a.m. at Smoooth Java, lobby level.  That should allow us plenty of time for coffee and bagels and a good conversation before the General Session begins at 9:30.

I'd prefer that you call me on my cell phone (215-635-6862) on Tuesday, if you read this in time, to let me know whom, and how many, to expect.  Or email me: rloew at ets.org<mailto:rloew at ets.org>.  Or just show up!

I look forward to seeing you Weds morning.  Listen for someone at Smoooth Java yelling "ETS discussion"!

I'll follow up with some questions on the listserv, so whether you're at Convention or not, you can still have input.  Thanks!

Ruth C. Loew, Ph.D.
Assistant Director
Office of Disability Policy, ETS
phone: 609-683-2984