[nabs-l] convention streaming problem

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 16:05:09 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Just to let you know, I tried to stream the board meeting today
on my BrailleNote, trying all three links on the site, and there
was no audio stream on the page that worked (the WinAmp or iTunes
link,) and the other two pages didn't work at all.  I called
HumanWare tech support thinking it was a BrailleNote problem, and
the guy there (who is really nice and a Federationist, by the
way, I would recommend him, his name is Andre) tried it on his
computer with JAWS 12, and it still didn't work.  So, we
determined that it was a problem with the NFB Web site and
streaming service.  I would call the national center, but there
won't be a lot of people there, and they probably can't fix the
problem there, as it's probably being managed in Orlando.  So, if
any of you know anyone either in Orlando or Baltimore who would
be able to fix this, please let them know so all of us who can't
attend the convention can listen to the general sessions and the
banquet for the next three days.  Thanks!

Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

Sent from my BrailleNote