[nabs-l] question about brail to word program?

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 05:54:22 UTC 2011

Are you trying to convert the Braille Note native format documents into word
documents. If you want to do so, you will have to use your Braille note to
do it because there is no program that will translate and convert Keyword
Braille format (kwb) documents into Microsoft word (.doc) documents, unless
you want to convert you .kwb files into .BRF files, and then use a program
in your PC to convert .BRF files into .doc files--you will need Duxbury
Braille translator (which costs about $900 for the license if you don't
already have it--you can although try it for free but some functions will be
disabled)
I hope this was helpful to you. Feel free to send another message off list
if you can and I will give you more instructions--this is good practice for
me because I will be a teacher of the blind teaching assistive technology.
Cheers,  Humberto