[nabs-l] question about brail to word program?

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 17:07:57 UTC 2011

You could also join the BrailleNote list, where users of the
BrailleNote can talk about tips and tricks regarding the BN and
ask questions when they're having technical problems.  Here's the
link: www.list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote.  In
the mean time, if you'd like, I can post your question to the BN
list and forward you any responses off list.  Hope this helps!

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote