[nabs-l] question about NLS WebBraille

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 18:40:36 UTC 2011

Hi Katie,

Thank you! Someone on another list told me the same thing, I
tried it, and the problem is now resolved! I'm now reading Dr.
tenBroek's biography, Blind Justice!

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote