[nabs-l] New Board

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 20:03:20 UTC 2011

Hi all,
 Typically,The  Honor and  Privilage of making the announcement of the
new board goes to the  President of that new board. I was going to
make such announcement, but seeing as  I am not the president, and the
last time I had  spoken to the president, he had indecated that he
wished to do so, I had left it at that.
  I understand  though, that  this information has made the rounds.
This is not a secret by any stretch, and I know that everyone is just
settling back into the post-convention  swing of things.   Basically,
I just wanted to maintain that informal custom that Presidents seem to
have.
  BEst,
  Darian