[nabs-l] Pacmate versus Braille note apex versus Braille sense

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 02:10:49 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I agree with you, Josh! I think you covered all the pertinent
information.  Just a thought, I don't know if this would be a big
deal to you, but the Braille Sense allows you to have a bunch of
documents open at the same time, like a computer, but the Apex
only allows for a maximum of two at the same time.  Also, I don't
know what the PacMate and the Sense are based on, but the Apex
(even the newest BN model) is based on a pretty old version of
Windows CE.  I'm afraid I can't be of much help because I don't
have experience with all three, but maybe some of the other
techies on this list can add to what Josh and I said.  Hope this
helps!

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote