[nabs-l] Pacmate versus Braille note apex versus Braille sense

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 02:10:50 UTC 2011

In that case, then, the Apex would run on a newer CE version,
namely Windows 6.0.  And that's an old version...  wow, FS!

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote