[nabs-l] New Board

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 02:43:27 UTC 2011

Thank you so much, Mary! By the way, what did Jordan mean when he
signed his email "NABS President?" You said Sean Whalen was, and
I didn't even know Jordan was running.

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote