[nabs-l] New Board

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 23:16:02 UTC 2011

I would  Just like to  Publicly congratulate (in no particular order
the following folks: Nijat Worley, Isaiah Wilcox,  and Janice  jeang.)
These are people I have  personally worked with and can speak to their
efforts and talents as far as the   positive progression of nabs goes.
 I have learned from and grown with these individuals and am happy to
have had the chance to have worked with them.

 To Arielle Silverman, our past nabs president:
 My deepest appreciation to you in helping me grow into  the leader I
am at this point.  You have done alot  for me personally, but to a
larger extent, a great deal for the national association of blind
students.  You have been a voice of reason, a seeker of common ground,
and   the lendse that has focused us on the main vision, where we
should always  be focused twards - bettering and supporting the
National Federation of the Blind.
 Each of you have plans    that take you in different directions in
life, butI know you will always be a support to the student division
and of the larger movement.  So,  Best wishes to you all and, well,
it's not "good-bye" it's "see you soon"

 With Much  Love and appreciation

  Darian Smith

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/raniaismail04%40gmai