[nabs-l] Symposium University at Buffalo

David Dodge daviddod at buffalo.edu
Sat Jul 16 05:35:33 UTC 2011

We are still narrowing down an exact date, which I will let everyone know as
soon as we have it. It will definitely be during the spring semester. It
will not take place from Monday, March 12 - Sunday, March 18, 2012 as UB is
on spring break at that time. Thanks for the e-mail!

David
David Dodge
Doctoral Degree Granting Institutions Rep.
State University of New York Student Assembly
English Major
University at Buffalo
306 Clemens Hall
Buffalo, NY 14260