[nabs-l] Symposium University at Buffalo

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 17:15:39 UTC 2011

Hi David,

You might want to check in with the Jernigan Institute, as they
present a lot of symposiums and things of that nature.  You could
contact Mark Riccobono, executive director of the Institute at
mriccobono at nfb.org.  Hope this helps!

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote