[nabs-l] Vocational rehab

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 17:31:29 UTC 2011

Hi Josh,

I would recommend Brown, Goldstein, and Levy, a law firm that has
been representing the Federation for about twenty years.  Here's
their site: www.browngold.com.  You could also check with the NFB
and get advice from their legal people, like John Paré, Anil
Lewis, Jesse Hartle, or Lauren McLarney.  Here are their emails:

John Paré: jpare at nfb.org.
Anil Lewis: alewis at nfb.org.
Lauren McLarney: lmclarney at nfb.org.
Jesse Hartle: jhartle at nfb.org.

Jesse is also on this list.  By the way, what exactly is your
issue (or issues) with your agency? Hope this helps! Good luck!

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote