[nabs-l] frustration with Humanware-- Any suggestions?

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 21:31:14 UTC 2011

Hi Katie,

I forwarded your email to the BrailleNote user list and I'll
forward you any responses.  Hope this helps!

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote