[nabs-l] Accessible phones for the blind through sprint and t mobile

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 03:22:28 UTC 2011

Hello everybody,

does anybody know if there are any accessible phones for the blind with
either sprint or t mobile? which phones that can run screen readers, like
mobile speak or talks, can be operated by those carriers?
Or, are there any accessible phones, like the Samsung Haven for Verizon,
that are able to have text-to-speech right out of the box with either of
these carriers?

I'm asking these questions because one of my uncles is trying to get me and
my family into getting t mobile or sprint and if so, I want an accessible
phone.

thanks and have a nice day!

                  --
Humberto Avila
Please consider the environment Before Printing this email.