[nabs-l] Cab Drivers Talking on Their Cell Phones

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 14:26:46 UTC 2011

Hi Nicole and Others:

I also take cabs frequently and drivers talk on their cell phnes all
the time. The cabs I've been in have radios where they can talk back
and forth to dispatch but often their personal cell phones ring either
for personal requests for rides or just people to talk. I honestly
have never had a problem with it or thought anything of it. Maybe I
should start trying to pay more attention to it or be more
aware/cautious of it. I guess I've alwys gotten where I need to go
safely and if it's a person calling the driver for a personal request
for a pickup then I wouldn't want to take a potential customer/chance
to make money away from the driver.

Just my two cents lol.

Kerri