[nabs-l] Sub-Minimum wage protest

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 23:54:00 UTC 2011

Right on, Joseph! Thank you for the pep talk! We've done it
before and we will do it again...  we, the Federation, working
collectively, WILL win!

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote