[nabs-l] Facebook's chat system

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 13:35:00 UTC 2011

When you click on there name and then write a message, you press enter
in the edit box to send it. Then when they reply, you will hear a
popping sound and then go up and look at the message. If you have some
setting fixed so that the screen can not refresh on its on, you might
have to press insurt escape to refresh the page to get the message to
show up.

--
Lea Williams

Phone;