[nabs-l] GPS Products aned Software

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 23:23:35 UTC 2011

Hi Ashley,

Yes, the Trekker tells you the next intersection and the type of
intersection.  For example, it might say "Four-way intersection,
(parallel street name) crossing (perpendicular street name.)" It
might also say what streets are on each side of you.  I don't
know about the Captain, though.

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote