[nabs-l] toshiba dvd drive problems

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 04:10:00 UTC 2011

hey I am not the best at this but since I see you may not have gotten
any responses, have you tried to clean it? And if you decide to buy
something online, some places will let you send in a money order. Do
you not have a bank account at all? You can use a debit card but if
your underage and have not gotten that far yet then I understand. I
hope someone on here helps you out.

--
Lea Williams

Phone;