[nabs-l] [Braillenote] Yes, But ...

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 02:38:10 UTC 2011

What are your thoughts on this post to the BrailleNote user list
about HumanWare's Keysoft software? By the way, here is some
translation of the acronyms that appear in this email: BTW: by
the way, BN: BrailleNote.

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote