[nabs-l] JAWS problem with new laptop

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 31 05:01:48 UTC 2011

No, I did not sent it 3 times.  I have had this happen with other messages.  I must have hit the refresh button when the computer said that the page could not be loaded.  It ended up sending the message multiple times.  You are not the first to expearience this within the past few days.  Sorry about this.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
-William-