[nabs-l] Security in ourselves, acceptance in others

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 00:38:53 UTC 2011

Josh,

Me too! Love history! You could probably read the NFB history
book, Walking Alone and Marching Together, which I believe you
can get from the TenBroek Library.  I've seen the Braille copy at
the library at the national center, and I'd love to read it as
well.  So, please let me know if you're able to get it online!

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info.

PS: Last chance to get your tickets for the I C.A.N.
Foundation's Night Out at the Frederick Keys fundraiser on June
4th! They're only 6 dollars per ticket and all proceeds go to the
Foundation to help the blind and visually impaired youth in
Maryland! Get your tickets today by contacting Wendy Nusbaum by
phone at 410-984-4369 or by email at wendynusbaum at yahoo.com.
Visit the above link to the I C.A.N.  Foundation Web site for
more information or join us on Facebook at "I C.A.N.  Foundation:
nonprofit organization." Hope to see you at the game!!!

--- Sent from my BrailleNote