[nabs-l] The Djd Invasion Is About To Return With A New Online Station

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 05:28:06 UTC 2011

Hello Everybody!
Please spread the word to anyone you think would want to know the following:
After months of being away from online radio so that I could regroup after the terrible circumstances that took me off the air in December of 2010, I am happy to report that I am back in the game, The Djd Invasion is about to return sounding better than ever before, and with that will come my last and final attempt to provide you an online radio station!
As just stated, this means the return of The Djd Invasion and other shows that you've come to enjoy from stations I've run in the past. However, many of the fun features of my past sites have been upgraded to be better than ever, and we have some exciting new programs and broadcasters to provide to you too!
Also, from August forward, you’ll be able to hear the National Association Of Blind Students Membership Committee conference calls streamed live as they’re happening once again. You’ll still go to
http://www.nabslinkaudio.org
but the calls will be aired on our new servers, supporting broadband and dialup users, and allowing us as a division to reach many new people, both blind and sighted alike.
And there will be a specialized version of our station site for those wishing to listen to shows and archives via phone. Select a show you like, jump from archive to archive, and give feedback to each dj through comment lines and so much more. We’re pulling out all the stops!
Once our station launches, our exciting new site will give you
A show schedule where you can select your time zone for viewing the schedule so you’ll always know when your show will air in your local time, whether here or abroad
The opportunity for you to join our team if you wish
Listen to our shows using a variety of media players
Missed a show? Subscribe to its podcast, listen to shows when they’re replayed, and get notifications by email, twitter, or text message when your favorite show is ready for download
And more... Can’t give everything away, can we!
So when do we launch you might ask? Head on over to
http://www.audioaccessradio.com
right now to hear our exciting press release announcing our official launch date of June 13 2011!
>From that page, you can hear the announcement, and hear how you can follow us so you can be there, from the pre launch presentation to our kick off party!
While there, make sure to subscribe to our listeners list so you can be notified about shows and other events
Feel free to check us out on twitter too, simply follow
audioaccess1
I can promise you that with the resources I have at my disposal right now, this will be the best project that I am able to give you.
So spread the word, get in touch, and join us for our exciting launch! I hope to see you there!
Best wishes to all,
David Dunphy