[nabs-l] window eyes commands

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 2 06:23:28 UTC 2011

Hi, Ashley,

         I too, use WE but do not readily remember specific reading
commands. Instead, I usually simply use the arrow keys and
controlleft/down left/right, which are Windows commands and are
therefore, somewhat universal.
Others may have some more sound advice for Ashley, like something
specific to navigate within WE.
Sorry I am not more helpful, but reverting to basics may save you.  .