[nabs-l] I clicker

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 16:14:54 UTC 2011

Darian,
  I'd echo what Joseph said-I had to use them a lot last year.  It's
easier just to have a sighted friend help set up the frequency and,
when in a class, just ask the person next to you if the iclicker sent
the answer ok or, in some cases, they may have to read the questions
if the instructor's lazy like that.  But from my experience, people in
classes are usually cool with that sort of thing...I've made some new
friends that way.  *grin*
  Warmly,
Kirt