[nabs-l] I clicker

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 16:28:59 UTC 2011

Jamie,
  At least for me, it stays on the channel you set until you set a new
one.  So I could turn it off all I wanted, go to class, turn it on
again there and it'd be on the right channel.  I didn't have to change
anything after I had a friend help me get to the right frequency the
first time.  And, although nominally inconvenient, it takes all of 5
seconds for a sighted person to change to the right frequency so it's
not a huge deal.
Best,
Kirt