[nabs-l] Incrfeasing Confidence to travel independently on the Boston, Massachusetts Transit System

Ian Perrault iperrault at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 3 13:55:17 UTC 2011

Hi All,
I’m wondering if there is anyone from the Boston area who would be interested in becoming more independent when riding the Boston public transportation system? If so, or if you are unsure and have questions, please e-mail me off list. I’m totally blind myself and have taught a few students how to increase their confidence level, and the results have been positive so let me know!
Ian