[nabs-l] Increasing one's confidence to travel independently on the Boston Transit System

Ian Perrault iperrault at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:27:22 UTC 2011

Hi All,
I’m wondering if there is anyone who is either from the Boston area, or who will be staying here for a length of time, who would be interested in becoming more independent when riding the Boston public transportation system. If so, or if you are unsure and have questions, please e-mail me off list. I’m totally blind myself and have taught a few blind students how to increase their confidence level, and the results have been positive because they are now using the system and are loving it! So let me know and we can talk!
Ian
Ian