[nabs-l] Vacation Get-A-Away Raffle

Miranda Morse brownbears at mchsi.com
Wed Jun 8 19:26:53 UTC 2011

Greetings Everyone:

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa are selling raffle tickets for a Vacation Get-A-Away.

This is a $3,500.00 Gift Certificate from Allen Vacations Travel Agency to use anywhere of your choice.

We will be holding the drawing at our annual state convention on October 29, 2011 in Mason City Iowa, and you need not be present to win.

We are only selling 2500 tickets so your chance to win is very good.

Tickets are being sold for $10 a chance and will be available at the Iowa table at National Convention.

But I would not wait with only 2500 tickets being sold they will go quickly. I want to stress you need not be present to win so hurry and get your tickets before they are all gone.

If you have any questions or would like to purchase a ticket you may contact me off list at brownbears at mchsi.com.

Sincerely,
Miranda Morse
NFB of Iowa Fundraising Chairman