[nabs-l] Security in ourselves, acceptance in others

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Jun 9 20:42:23 UTC 2011

Chris:

While what you are trying to do is "well meaning," it is
inappropriate, and not in step with the purpose of this list.  This
is not a debating society, and nor are we a vehicle to distribute the
Braille Forum.  This list is for NABS and blind students, not to
discuss the founding of the ACB, or debate how it is different from the NFB.

David Andrews, List Owner