[nabs-l] Roommate

Rachael Vacanti revacanti at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 22:44:38 UTC 2011

Hey NABS Girls,

If ANYONE has a room at SHINGLE CREEK July 2-8th, PLEASE let me know.
Whether I know you or not, I'm sure we can get along.  After all, who spends
time in their room during national convention?  Certainly, I won't be.  All
I will need is a room confirmation number, and last 4 digits of a credit
card.  Or if anyone is looking for a roommate, I have a room at Shingle
Creek July 4-8th, but I'm staying at the Centre on the 2nd and 3rd.  So,
girls, let me know as soon as possible please.

Rachael Vacanti