[nabs-l] Security in ourselves, acceptance in others

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 03:31:05 UTC 2011

I don't think David Andrews was trying to keep us from talking about the
history between the organizations.  I think he didn't approve of the
distribution of the ACB's magazine on this list, which is pretty much for
the NFB, although we don't exclude ACB students.  I think Dave's objectin is
simply cuz he still considers the ACB our enemy.  Similar to countries at
war.  Yeah, the civil war is over, but the leadership cannot forget it.
It's possible he was also concerned that Chris was trying to convert people
into the ACB by distributing the magazine on this list.  Knowing Chris a
little from the list, I doubt this was his intention, although I can see why
David might've thought so.

Serena