[nabs-l] Security in ourselves, acceptance in others

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 20:07:22 UTC 2011

Hi David,

Thanks for clarifying! I guess I was getting into a pretty touchy
subject.  So, I'll just keep the Forums when I get them for my
own reading and send them to people offlist if I think they might
be interesting.  I just wanted to see what people thought of the
ACB's president's comments.  So, guess that's my warning before
you delete my email address from the list.  * Smile! Thanks!
Sorry for anyone who was offended.

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info.

PS: Last chance to get your tickets for the I C.A.N.
Foundation's Night Out at the Frederick Keys fundraiser on June
4th! They're only 6 dollars per ticket and all proceeds go to the
Foundation to help the blind and visually impaired youth in
Maryland! Get your tickets today by contacting Wendy Nusbaum by
email at wendynusbaum at yahoo.com.  Visit the above link to the I
C.A.N.  Foundation Web site for more information or join us on
Facebook at "I C.A.N.  Foundation: nonprofit organization." Hope
to see you at the game!!!

--- Sent from my BrailleNote