[nabs-l] Security in ourselves, acceptance in others

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 14 00:28:59 UTC 2011

Hi, Chris,

         I always appreciated this list as a forum in which blind
folks were free to come together from a range of backgrounds and
knowledge bases, to compair notes  and share what tricks of this
fabulous  trade of living with blindness that we have found serve
ous. Yet, I see though that this might be missing of an ever illusive
point, of this here forum.
for today,
Car not a point to this list, rather,  Is there some prescribed