[nabs-l] 2 quick observations

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 17:14:49 UTC 2011

hello all,
 Kirt has, in short, said what I would have.
 We are working on getting   pay pal in place on the nabs site, but
for now those who wish to be members can sign up to do so on the nabs
page and pay dues at the meeting.  (it also says on the  page where
you sign up to be a member that  dues are  collected at washington
seminar and at national convention)
   Best,
  Darian