[nabs-l] 2 quick observations

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 23:41:38 UTC 2011

Jorge,
  To my knowledge, they keep a running computer database with contact
info and due payment status.  Darian, Arriele, am I right?
  Oh and I do have one question.  How do we cast our ballots?  Are
there braillers available for us to do it on our own, or do we need
sighted assistance?  I imagine there's some sort of accessible voting
method in place?
  All the best,
Kirt