[nabs-l] draft 2 - complete section with amendment

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Fri Jun 17 23:56:51 UTC 2011

George,
I hate to be a killjoy on you, but you're probably wasting your time
with this. The organization isn't going to change this particular
policy, no matter how many people would like to see it happen. For the
record, I'm with you on this one, but I'm also no longer a federationest
and haven't been for some years now. Too many differences of opinion.
--
"All models are wrong, but some are useful." George E. P. Box
Joseph C. Lininger, <jbahm at pcdesk.net>