[nabs-l] draft 2 - complete section with amendment

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 23:59:24 UTC 2011

Jorge,
Is this the final version you would like read at the NABS meeting this
year? Or, would you like to wait until 2012 when you will be at
convention yourself and can present and defend it?
If you want it read in 2011 and you will not be at convention, you
will need to find someone else who will be there to read and defend
it.
Arielle

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org