[nabs-l] proposition for amendment to constitution

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 14:57:07 UTC 2011

We stream it so people who can't attend the convention can listen
to it and still keep up to date on all the action that happens
there.  Face it, some people just can't go to convention.  You
know, that whole thing about 70 percent of blind people being
unemployed.  Employment generates income, and sadly, a lot of
blind people currently don't have it.

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info.

 Sent from my BrailleNote