[nabs-l] [Nfbnet-members-list] Thru Our Eyes interview, Ride into History, Race for Independence, Wed. June 22, 8:00 pm EDT

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 16:39:35 UTC 2011

 ---- Original Message ------
From: "Joe Ruffalo" <nfbnj at yahoo.com> (by way of David
Andrews<dandrews at visi.com>)
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Thru Our Eyes interview, Ride into
History,Race for  Independence, Wed.  June 22, 8:00 pm EDT
Date sent: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 19:26:45 -0500

Save The Date:

On Wednesday, June 22,at 8:00 pm eastern, Thru Our Eyes host, Joe
Ruffalo will interview Parnell Diggs, chair of the Imagination
Fund,
Race for Independence.

The interview will highlight current and past grants awarded to
state
affiliates and chapters.
In addition, featured will be Imaginators who will share the
methods
to make the ask to make a difference in changing what it means to
be blind.

Special highlight of the interview will be the announcement of
the 30
winners who will have the opportunity to be driven by a blind
driver
while attending
the national convention in Orlando.

Witness the opportunity to ride into history!

To watch and listen to the interview, please visit the following:
  <http://www.thruoureyes.org>www.thruoureyes.org

For JAWS users and mobile phone users, please visit the
following:

m.thruoureyes.org

Other options to watch or listen can be found on the sites listed
above.

To call in with comments or questions, please dial the following:
1 888 572 0141
Join us to Make a Difference!

Remember: When we all do, it becomes doable.
The more we try, the more we succeed.
Everything is impossible until you do it.
Keep believing.  Keep dreaming.  Keep learning
Let's work together.  Let's make a difference!
Joseph J.  Ruffalo
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
Phone: 973-743-0075
Please visit our State and National Web Sites
<http://www.nfbnj.org>http://www.nfbnj.org
http://www.thruoureyes.org
<http://www.blindchildren.org>http://www.blindchildren.org
http://www.nfb.org