[nabs-l] draft 2 - complete section with amendment

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 02:02:14 UTC 2011

Darn! I won't be going to convention! But Jorge, if I was, I
would defend it for you.  Can I call in and do it? No, forget
that idea! :)

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info.

 Sent from my BrailleNote